March 12, 2008

Cinnamonbuns...

I have been home from work for three days now...Saturday morning I woke up with a swollen foot....???!!!Don´t know why...perhaps a bleeding ...??
Anyway...thought I would sew a lot...but no...have been out in bloggingland to check out some new fantastic blogs... so I have added some in the sidebar..and more will come...
Haven´t been all that lazy...;D... so today I baked cinnamon buns....
...Mmmm....
...and some Afternoon cheesescones...they are so yummy with gingermarmelade....one of mine and Viktors favourites!!!
Ohh..and today I received a little present from Louise...haven´t opened yet...and have one upstairs from Louise tooo...and haven´t opened that one either ( and that present I have had over a month just standing there and watching me)....I´m sooo curious...;D But will have to wait until tomorrow...cause then it´s my birthday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Lucky girl!!! My birthday is Saturday-- I have presents on the table... it's tough waiting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. kan du tänka dig göra nagra bullar i tyg med en tekopp? Det vore kul....
    Peut-être un tableau avec des bullar et une tasse de thé, sympa comme idée non? EVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det skulle kanske vara en ide!!! Inte så dumt...Mmmmmm...Är det någon som har ett bra mönster!!
    Is there anyone out there who have an pattern with buns and cup of tea??

    ReplyDelete

Hej!!

So nice to hear from you all... makes my day special...:o)

If I dont reply to your email.. you are probably set as a noreply...
so please see that there is a way for me to contact you...

Stina...:o)
- - -XOX- - -