March 8, 2008

Numbers....

Godmorning to you all...

Today I woke up very early ...;D...and started to think where my gifts are going to travel...and couldn´t go to sleep again...so I read some lovely Homespun magazines...and found some new projects I forgot about...;D (perhaps I will start something new)....after that I had to wait until my son woke up...cause he was the one who was going to be responsible for what numbers were going to win....
I asked him to pick two numbers from 1 to 16 and paint them...and the numbers will represent the comments at my 50 th blog entry....
So here you go...ladies...it´s...
...number 15 and number 2...and who might that be...???
GRATTIS !!!(Congratulations!) to Lea in Japan and Catherine in Canada...
Please mail me your adresses private and I will send your gifts to you ASP....
So my gifts are going to travel far, far away...good for them to see themselves out in the world...hope they will settle down nicely and behave!! If they don´t..please send them back...;D
Thankyou all who left a comment on my blog...
interesting with colours...it seems like blue is the colour most people like...all over the world!!!
Have a really nice day with a lot of sewing today!!
(today we are having really cold weather....-20...brrr...it might be a perfect day for sewing!!;D)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so excited. Thank you to your son for picking my number!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuppppppppiiiiiii!!!! I'm so happy!
    Please tell your son "THANK YOU!!!!" and give him a big hug from me. *S*

    ReplyDelete

Hej!!

So nice to hear from you all... makes my day special...:o)

If I dont reply to your email.. you are probably set as a noreply...
so please see that there is a way for me to contact you...

Stina...:o)
- - -XOX- - -