March 30, 2008

Sewingweekend...

SEWING WEEKEND...
hasn´t that word a special ring to it......this is me working on my Tuesday block...
didn´t even have my sewingmachine with me this weekend....handsewing and quilting on my Quilter´s Journey...thats what I have been doing...
....more handsewing...eyeglasses off...hows that Marica??
Isn´t this a beautie!!!
Cici is expecting her second child and this is what Lotta made for her...
I think it is absolutely gorgeous...and there is a little sign which says...Baby is coming!


This is Kristina working on her Block
Keeper... we are getting very organized...;D

Don´t you just love her
eyewear!!!







And Cici finally finished her "Gammal Kärlek" ....

...Sooo beautiful colours...
...Marica , me and Louise ..we did this one tooo and they are all so different..will show them some other day...

This is what Cici made last month when I wasn´t sewing with them...

The sewingbasket is so pretty and
the measuring-tape bird is soooo lovely...

As always theese weekends ends to quick...just when you have started...;D...I already miss you all...

4 comments:

  1. *s* my eyewear is not good when I try to handsewing. To morrow I´ll blogging aoubt people who´s slepping in our quiltmeétings ;-)

    Thanks for this weekend!

    lots of hugs from Marica

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to spend the week-end! It's so nice to sit and chat, I mean sew together!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that little bird, and yes, "sewing weekend" does have a nice ring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great weekend. My best friend in Grade 1 and 2 was called Lotta and her parents were from Sweden. And my favourite band ever is ABBA. Are you a fan? Happy stitching.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Hej!!

So nice to hear from you all... makes my day special...:o)

If I dont reply to your email.. you are probably set as a noreply...
so please see that there is a way for me to contact you...

Stina...:o)
- - -XOX- - -