April 1, 2008

It´s SPRING....

Tjoooohhoooo...!!
Ohhh...the first signs of spring...yes...yes...theese little brave grape hyacinths apparently showed up when I wasn´t paying attention... I was out sitting in the sun and my eye caught something green...and YES...there they were...so I "ran" around the house and saw small little wonders behind packed snow...stuggling their way up... iris, crocuses....ohh..this is a happy and warm ( +8 degrees Celcius) day!!! Finally I can say Spring is on it´s way!

6 comments:

  1. It must be lovely when its been so cold and brown and white outside over winter to see some green and feel some warmth for the start of spring.Would like to see some pictures of the beautiful flowering bulbs when they happen.Great to see you had a fun sewing weekend (so much fun you needed a little nap under your quilt.)Have a great day JO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta tell you--- I'm a little envious-- a ten inch blizzard hit us last evening till about 10 am this morning.... Closed everything down...but my job. Oh well, I'll be home before you know it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am slowly catching up on blog since my time away - that still looks very cold to me. They are brave little flowers to poke their heads up through that ice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they beautiful? It happens every year, yet still seems new when it does. Loved the photo from your quilting week-end, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are just noticing spring here as well. Not much though, more like yours than not. I love your last post, what wonderful mail and friends to have. You're right quilters are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just found your blog, and it is lovely! I have so enjoyed visiting with you, and I'll certainly come visit again!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hej!!

So nice to hear from you all... makes my day special...:o)

If I dont reply to your email.. you are probably set as a noreply...
so please see that there is a way for me to contact you...

Stina...:o)
- - -XOX- - -