April 14, 2008

Thankyou....:o)

Todays mail was a very interesting package from Japan...from Lea...
and look what I got!!! She just wanted to say thankyou for my 50th post gift...and wow...look at this...how in the world am I going to say thankyou for this... Japanese and American sweets...which my son already declared that it was a very long time until Saturday (the day he is allowed to eat candy)...-It smells sooo good...he said ...;D
Lovely magazines...now she will have to translate the Japanese one for me...*LOL*...
...and a lovely ribbon...with Little Red Riding Hood" I think...and a pattern from Primitive Pieces By Lynda...how in the world could she know I love her work...;D
I´m ever so thankful...Thankyou Lea...from the bottom of my heart!!

Been at my optician today...needed new eyeglasses...ladies I´m beginning to get old...can´t focus on near sight...so the eyeglasses are always up on the head nowadays...;D..and I guess thats not the place for them...*LOL*
I haven´t sewed anything this wekend and hardly anything since Thursday last week...been a bit low on energy...have to retreive some energy!
And I need to clean up my sewingroom!!! It looks like a bomb has exploded in there...maybe thats why I can´t sew...*LOL* Maybe tomorrow I will have some energy for that..I hope! And wash some fabrics...pheeeww....
Please send ENERGY!! ...;D
Thanks again Lea...love your presents...

9 comments:

  1. Long time no see ;-) Soo nice Lea has been to you and I hope to read these magazine when we meets next time :)

    hugs M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stina,
    How exciting getting a parcel like that in the mail.All those lollies might give you a quick energy boost.Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful package to receive in the mail. I hope you will relax that 'Saturday rule' just a little bit *s*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for checking on me... Lovely Treasures--- Quilters are the most giving people...Stitch some for me----

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful parcel! Hope the candy lasts till Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stina, lucky you - what a lovely bunch of goodies from Lea. Congrats on your 50th blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lea is so sweet to send you all the little goodies. Enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice package from Lea! She is a sweetheart! Your eyes sound like mine. I see better close up without the glasses. But not as good as before. Your sewing room sounds like mine also. Your pink homespun projects are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you and Viktor finally taste those chewinggums!*S*
    Yes, Blueberry one is the biggest hit item when it came out in Japanese market early 80's. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hej!!

So nice to hear from you all... makes my day special...:o)

If I dont reply to your email.. you are probably set as a noreply...
so please see that there is a way for me to contact you...

Stina...:o)
- - -XOX- - -