December 1, 2008

Quiltweekend...sunday

As promised... :)
more pictures from our weekend...and hmmm...this is a little collage from the productive part of the gang... ;) as known as Cici and Lotta...
...a lot of finishes...think I missed some pictures here...Cici made a tablerunner too and a little wallhanging... ;)

Lotta and Cici had a challenge between them to use Jellyrolls... so they transformed the Jellyrolls to the Trianglequilts...

...hmmm...why don´t I have something to show you...
oh...sorry... Christmas presents... ;)

Better get them ready for their new destinations...
have a good day... :)

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful finishes! I just love them all! I can't wait to see what you have been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very Productive weekend Stina...some Lovely things were made..
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this just such a lovely time of year - we all seem to be stimulated - gorgeous projects!
    Hugs - Lurline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have all been very busy. And I know there is a lot of secrets now before christmas. That's the fun part of the advent time. A lot of secrets!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gosh lots of finishes, did anyone sleep? I love the snowman quilt, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like lots of stitching going on. Can't wait to see what you have been working on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a productive and fun weekend you had. Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures. They are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ciao
    bellissimi lavori
    Sei bravissima

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. They all look fantastic. Well done. What a wonderful weekend and very productive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely work...I especially like the bag at the top...very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The snowman quilt is my favorite of this group!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great weekend! So many lovely finishes, I love the snowmen and the little bag, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hej!!

So nice to hear from you all... makes my day special...:o)

If I dont reply to your email.. you are probably set as a noreply...
so please see that there is a way for me to contact you...

Stina...:o)
- - -XOX- - -