October 15, 2009

Last weekends sewing...

...and then I finished the top I started in Norway...
my version of Gail Pan´s
"Laila´s Garden"

Made mine scrappy as always...
and in my favorite colours!!!

Stina´s Garden... :o)

Thought I should have it quilted by now... but nah...
some bugs came in between and back didn´t allow me to spend so
much time behind the sewing machine..
And this weekend we will go to Arjeplog and visit our parents!!!
So no sewing...

This came in the mail this week....
from Rachel at

She was so kind to send me her pattern after she
 finished her lovely baskets!!!!
It is such a pretty quilt...
fell in love with Rachels version...
(that she had in a giveaway some time ago)
and I long to make myself one now!!!
Thankyou Rachel!!!!

And more mail dropped in the mailbox....

Lovely lovely beads from Robyn 
She used this for her bag and these were left
Hope to find the magazine that her pattern is published in???..
Have anyone seen Down Under Quilts in Sweden???
Thanks Robyn!!!!!
They will be very pretty on my bag!!! :o)

Hope you all will have a lovely weekend...
see you later...
I have packed my winter clothes...
they say its cold and snow ...
so I better dress myself warm!!!


21 comments:

  1. Your quilt is beautiful...have a great weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stina's Garden certainly looks like you. Your colors for sure. This is a very pretty quilt and you certainly moved fast on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is just the sweetest!!! Love it! Have a fun weekend, and yes I think the warm stuff is out for good here too!! Warm gloves and socks, I'm glad I love them because they are needed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Stina! I LOVE that quilt -- it's just adorable. You did a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt is very beautiful, love it.

    cheers
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your version of Laila's garden.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilt is so pretty. I love how it turned out. Scrappy quilting is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your 'Stina" version of Gail's design. 'Stina' colors for sure.

    Have fun at your parents and dress warm. No snow here but we've had frost the past three nights. Brrrr.

    Great gifts. Love that trim that Robyn sent you. Very 'Stina-y!'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your scrappy version.
    And what great mail you have been getting lately. You are a lucky girl. Love those beads!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOur quilt is so adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your Stina's Garden quilt, sew pretty. And your sewing room looks so pretty and cozy love the pink ric-rac.
    xoShawn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love your Laila's garden quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. *O*WOW!, Just WOW! Stina, I love your version, it's SO "YOU". Your colors makes everyone happy always. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a good time with family. You get the best mail! I love your flower quilt, the colours are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Stina, Love your quilt, you do such beautiful work. Enjoy the time with your family. Hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Quilten din ble kjempeflott!!! Nydelig! Gleder meg til å se den ferdig quiltet:o)
    For et flott sy-rom du har! Så koselig! Kan godt forstå du trives der ja :o)
    Håper ryggen din snart er "back in buisiness" og at du får kosa deg med både quilting og annen søm.
    Ha en flott og kreativ helg!
    Klem,
    Laila

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stinas garden ble kjempefin - mine to blokker er ikke ferdigmonterte enda.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your quilt is amazing! I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your scrappy quilt ... it is very 'Stina-ish'. Gail will be very impressed I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your quilt is just beautiful. My favorite colors too.

    ReplyDelete

Hej!!

So nice to hear from you all... makes my day special...:o)

If I dont reply to your email.. you are probably set as a noreply...
so please see that there is a way for me to contact you...

Stina...:o)
- - -XOX- - -