April 14, 2013

My gifts...friends...

I'm saying it again...
WHAT A PARTY!!!:0)
So it is...
I'm so thankful for my wonderful friends...
Real life friends...cyber friends...
they all are meaningful and so very special ...
Makes life complete...
Here are the GIFTS from my friends...
First up was from my lovely super talented friend Shirley...
...Loveliest house bag ever ...Chocolat...yarn...
crochet hook...pink button...
This gorgeous quilt made by dearest Louise...
speechless...
Prettiest knitted wrist warmers....
with lots of pearls...
from my dear friend Britt-Inger in Östersund ...
Barbro and Alf gave me a pretty GreenGate
tea towel and sugar shaker....
a little bird had told them I love GreenGate ...:0)
My super talented friend Åsa
made me this lovely bag....
Full of prettiness...just adorable...
Have used it every day now...:0)
Beautiful pins from sweet Marica and her dear family...
...and a lovely pink tea towel...
matches in a pretty box...
and a pretty white candlestick...
the pink candy I have eaten up...;0)))
...and this lovely lovely pink and orange
leather bracelet...
made with tin wire...
have wished for a bracelet like this for years...
LOVE IT!!!

Well I think I have to stop here...to much photos...:0))
Promise just a few more from friends and family..;0)


Finally I want to thank everyone
that gave me theese lovely and thoughtful gifts...
They are very much loved...

THANKYOU!!

---XOX---
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hej!!

So nice to hear from you all... makes my day special...:o)

If I dont reply to your email.. you are probably set as a noreply...
so please see that there is a way for me to contact you...

Stina...:o)
- - -XOX- - -