June 15, 2009

Rain and secrets...

Still a little bit cold in Sweden...
waiting for the sun to show up...
and give us some really nice and warm days!!!
Yesterday a soft rain fell and transformed the world to something beautiful...
despite rainfall and cold...
...so green everywhere...

In the sewing room...
secrets is being made...
a little peek is all I can show...
...ohhh...I really love working with these fabrics..
hope someone will like the same as I!!!

Today I got the phonecall I both wanted and feared for..
work will probably start within a couple of weeks.. or maybe next week!!!!
So today I don´t know what to feel...
Will the finger hold this time???
Why now.. right in the middle of summer??
What to do with Viktor??
And Louise.. our sewing week
when will it be???
But I guess I land into this within a couple of days... haven´t heard all the facts yet!!

and btw...
Linda...my daughter is on the way home!!!
Haven´t seen her since Christmas...
So it will be nice catching up with her...
And more news ..second daughter... is moving to my village in August...

EDIT!!!!!

Commentbox seems to have dissappeared.. and I dont know where...
Hope it is back in the morning!!!!
Im going to bed ...
see you later!!