January 3, 2008

Underbara julkappar.../ Wonderful christmaspresents....

Jag måste ha varit väldigt SNÄLL i År!!! Jag har fått såååå många fina presenter...Tack så väldigt mycket mina kära vänner och familj som gett mig dessa fina gåvor!!

I must have been really GOOD this year...Have received so many wonderful gifts...Thankyou from all of my heart my dear friends and family!!
Simple Seasons from my daughter Linda...I sent her an email with an wishlist...and wow it worked!!!
Lovely napkins from Marica...
Tea towel, fabrics, homemade heart and a very lovely "threadbasket" and the most gorgeous angel of the month (March) from Louise...
Such lovely gifts for the new year...I must come up with some new ideas to decorate...hmmm...
and some lovely zinkcones from Åsa...
THANKYOU ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hej!!

So nice to hear from you all... makes my day special...:o)

If I dont reply to your email.. you are probably set as a noreply...
so please see that there is a way for me to contact you...

Stina...:o)
- - -XOX- - -