February 7, 2008

Packed for...one month or so...

Pheeew...this is insane!!! I can´t pack...think I have with me stuff for beeing away for a month or so...not just a weekend!!! One bag with fabrics (ok ...theese I´m going to sell...but anyway), one bag with stuff for the course, one bag for me...;D and of course my sewingbuddy!!! And still I´m adding stuff to the bags all the time...have to go to bed or else they will break!!!
The fever is gone...just the cold left...but I think I will manage...hope my friends stands out with me snoring...soo Örnsköldsvik here I come...
Must have a new stitchery with me...so I will begin Rosalie Quinlans "Love Is"...I know...it´s something new, but I´m almost finished with Quilters Journey...;D
Insane...or what!!!

3 comments:

  1. oj undra ifall jag har för för lite med mig eller? Känns som jag måste börja om igen och packa ;-)

    Vi syns snart!

    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are lucky you are not a reader as well, otherwise you would have another bag with books!
    i hope you have a wonderful weekend full of fun and quilting!
    cheers
    l
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of your blog. Gorgeous. Hope you had a lovely weekend. If you look on my blog you'll see I have tagged you. Join in if you want. No problem if you don't. Can't wait to see more of your Rosalie Quinlan stitchery. I am very lucky and going to a workshop with her next weekend. Happy stitching. Christine

    ReplyDelete

Hej!!

So nice to hear from you all... makes my day special...:o)

If I dont reply to your email.. you are probably set as a noreply...
so please see that there is a way for me to contact you...

Stina...:o)
- - -XOX- - -