March 6, 2008

Until Saturday..

I ´ve decided to extend to comment on my blog about your favourite colours or relationship to colours...see blogentry below......until Saturday morning (Swedish time)...
It pops things into theese bags every day...this is fun!! Don´t know if theese bags are going to travel far ( very far) in the world or just to my neighboorhood...exciting!! So it´s still time to comment... until I get up from bed...hmmm I might get up very early to draw some lucky winner...;D

Good luck to you all...


1 comment:

  1. How lovely bags! Oh, It's so spring-ish! I love the girl with chick.... they are soooo cute.*S*
    O.K...I already said my favorite color on your previous post... I'm crossing my fingers.*S*

    ReplyDelete

Hej!!

So nice to hear from you all... makes my day special...:o)

If I dont reply to your email.. you are probably set as a noreply...
so please see that there is a way for me to contact you...

Stina...:o)
- - -XOX- - -