January 11, 2009

I´m back!!!! :)

WOOOHHHOOOOOO!!!
How I have missed you all!!!
10 days without internet ....
and it have been problems from day one... and still havent got everything sorted out...missing codes and instructionsbooks and a missing modem... but hey...Im here!!! :)
I am soo happy to be back... yesterday I spent a lot of time behind the computer just to see what you all have been up too...and PHEEEWWWW... you are all so full of energy...and Im NOT!!!

Like so many of you ...I joined May Britts and Kris Challenge... to finish something every month... I really hope I can do this...so need to get me organized for this year and out of my non productivness!!
Will get back to this and some news for the Angel story members...
Back to 2008!!
Have had a wonderful time at my parents... a place where the time stands still... do you know what I mean...
No MUST DO´s....you do what you need to do for that day... spend time with family...and just enjoy... happiness...with the one you love...
couldn´t be better...

The only bad thing is that we got a nasty flu and still not recovered from that one!!

Believe it or not I made my christmas presents ready in time for my girls.... in the neck of time ...but I did it!!!
Made computer cases for their laptops...and I just love how they turned out...and found perfect fabrics too for the Apple computers!!
Oh the girls are going to kill me for the wonderful pictures of them..but hah... :)
Merry Christmas sweet daughters... ;)
Petra and her red one...
and Linda and her green one...
I used a pattern from Anne-Pia Godske Rasmussens latest book...
Changed the original pattern ( a camera case) to work for me..and it worked out just great... !!

Remembered that I forgot to show you what I got from my friend Åsa...
...she wraps the presents so lovely...
this is what was inside the packages...wirework...threadholder...Åsa ...still havent worked this one out yet..need help!! And a lovely basket... I put some fabric in it and have on my desk...and a cute little christmas mouse and ahhh homemade fudge.. :)

Thankyou Åsa... :L

2009!!

First of all I want to apologize to the lovely ladies who have given me awards...and I want to say Im so sorry for not posting about them...time flies!!

The Lemonade award was given to me by Renae at My Little Raggedy Blessings

The Lemonade Award is for blogs that show great attitude and gratitude.
Thank you so much Renae :) ...
Upon receiving The Lemonade Award, you also pass it on to other bloggers who you think show great attitude and gratitude.
Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

And I can´t chose...or wont... just feel free to take the award... so many of you are so worth it so please!!

And theese ones was given to me by Suzie from Little Busy Bee
around christmas...Oh Im so sorry for not blogging about them...hope I am forgiven... :)



And I wont post any rules or forwarding for these ones... think the Christmas Award is a little bit late...dont you think.. ? :)

Ahhh... Feels so good to be back!!! :)
Hope to come back to my sewing soon... have just a little problem with motivation right now...hope to solve it soon... :)
See you soon!!!

32 comments:

  1. Hi, Happy New Year to you,sweet STINA. I have missed your blog but sure you have had a wonderful visit back "home" with family and friends.
    Love ,Louise D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Stina! Computer/internet problems are such a nuisance...we suffered the same fate in December.

    Great laptop bags and terrific gifts for teens. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back! I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Stina!
    I have miss you a lot :)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, happy new year! My new year has been a one with illness so far...I walk from bed to tv chair to sewing room...you know!
    Love the pc-bags! Today I'll finish Dimity, I think...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad that you're back with us. Such cute computer case. My gosh Linda looks just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you're back. I just added myself as a follower of your blog because I enjoy it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to read you again Stina!
    Wishing you a super 2009!

    Yvonne aka sommeke in Antwerp/Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to "see" you again and Inspiring New Year 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have missed you too. Was wondering if I had to call santa to see if he had taken you with him up to the northpole.
    Glad to have you back dear.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Stina,
    welcome back - I missed you ;o).
    Congrats - wow, so many awards and each and every well deserved...!
    The laptop cases are gorgeous - and yes, the fabric is perfect for their apples...
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Stina, glad you're back;) It's so nice to visit with family and have a good time with them. I love the computer bags and have been thinking about making myself one. Did you use any batting, or anything else between the outside fabric and the lining? Congrats on all of the awards;) You deserve them;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Stina. I'm so glad you're back ... blogland just wasn't the same without you. I love the computer cases you made your girls ... they look pleased too. Congratulations on all your awards ... most deserved. Hope you get your stitching mojo back soon ... looking forward to seeing your projects for 2009. Take care.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome home and back to blogland. I don't know if I could survive that long without it!! I love the cases you made for your girls - the fabric is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Missed you heaps! Lovely pressies for your girls and how lucky are you to receive so many great awards, they are well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome back Stina...I look forward to reading your blog this year and seeing what you get up to...sounds like just utter bliss at your Parents place...what could be better than just taking it easy after the busiest time of the year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad to have you back with us all in blogland Stina! Jo xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Welcome back!!! Those laptop cases are the cutest!!! So sorry about the internet...hopefully it's all fixed now!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Welcome back!!!!!!
    Missed your face around here :c)
    hugs for a happy new year,
    Robyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am very glad that you are back! I really missed not hearing from you.
    Those are very pretty girls that you have. How old are they?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Welcome back Stina, I have missed you as well and I wasn't even home or near a computer, we too have had internet issues.
    Those awards are well deserved!
    It sounds like you have had a lovely Christmas and New Year, all those lovely gifts, and laptop bags for your girls..great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Welcome Back Stina....Hope you had a Nice Break...Love the Cases you made your Girls ...love the fabrics...looking forward to blogging with you this Year..
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  23. Welcome home, dear Stina ! ;>)

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
    NADINE

    ReplyDelete
  24. Welcome back Stina!
    Remember to be kind to yourself while you recover from the flu!
    We can't be without our computers but they can be frustrating some times....lol....

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice to see you are on air again Stina. I wish you a happy and creative New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Glad to have you back, I missed your posts! Nice to read you had a great time during the holidays! What would we do without the internet???...Hope you won't have such problems anymore.
    Beautiful presents for your daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very good to see you back, Stina!!! You have beautiful daughters! A good, creative and fun year for you with internet every day!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy New Year Stina! Glad to have your posts back- missed them! Love your computer cases for your girls! May have to try that myself!
    I look forward to seeing what you will be up to this year.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Glad to see you are back. Cant wait to see all of your works. All the best for 2009

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good to see you back and you deserve each and every one of those awards.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy new year and welcome back in cyber-space!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Glad your back to blogging again. We missed you. Those computer covers for your girls are adorable - what a great idea. Sorry you got sick while away - that couldn't have been fun.

    Hugs - karen

    ReplyDelete

Hej!!

So nice to hear from you all... makes my day special...:o)

If I dont reply to your email.. you are probably set as a noreply...
so please see that there is a way for me to contact you...

Stina...:o)
- - -XOX- - -