February 7, 2010

More hearts...snow and doll...

More pictures have been coming in...
and I just have to show you some more...

So  ENJOY!!! 
Susan
used it for a flour towel...

Dawn
used hers for a Journal cover...
(and look she used the words from Gail Pans free Christmas BOM... :o)

Next hearts comes from Sweden
from Gudrun...
A gift for her daughter....

have made a lovely start....
wonder what she will make.. hmmmm

and this morning Jennifer 
shared her lovely table runner...

And isn´t this great or what...
Lovely lovely ideas...
Please continue to share...
It is so fun to see...
Thank You!!! :o)

Was writing to Kris today this morning....
and I told her ...
it was a pretty winter day in Sweden today..
you wont hear me say this so often...:o)
and said I might go out and take some photos
and so I did...
Lots of snow here...
snow is hanging down from the roofs...
everything is covered in white fluffy snow
When do you think all this have melted away...:o) ?
April/May ..I would say.. :o(

Enough of the snow...
In the sewing room it goes very slow...
The little Doll...
have "shopped" her clothes
We are just waiting for that lazy hairdresser to show up!!!!!
She didnt show up yesterday..
and today..
sigh..
wonder where she is??
Hmmm..could she be scared of this lovely little bald doll...
... curly hair have been microwaved... I think...
at least I hope so...  :o) so everything is set..
Just the hairdresser missing...

Hope to be back
with news..:o)
See you!!

11 comments:

  1. Thank-you for your pattern, I printed it off and hope to make something with them in the ear future.
    Love your beautiful winter pictures, especially the one with the sun coming throught the trees.
    Jill :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be head over heels in love with the doll that I keep watching for!! I love how we get these little sneak peeks....I hope that hairdresser shows soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stina! How wonderful to see all the lovely projects people are creating using your pretty heart stitcheries! They are all GORGEOUS! And while I DEFINITELY don't want to share your minus ten temperatures, I love the photos you've shared of your snow - so pretty, like something out of a storybook! :0) Poor dolly! It's SOOOOOOO hard to find a good hairdresser these days! Tee! Hee! Hee! Her clothes are so cute, though, and I can't wait to meet her when she's all glammed up and ready to party! Happy stitching!! Bear Hugs! KRIS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each and every stitchery heart project has turned out different and they are all good ones.

    Tell me about the angel stitchery in your header photo.

    Stina, you have a ton of snow. Hope spring gets there soon for you. You are going to need a snow plow so you can walk to work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dollies are my great love - hope she appears soon - gorgeous clothes!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your hearts - thank you for sharing the pics. I told you yesterday that you must dismiss that lazy hairdresser. Surely there's another one needing a nice job. LOL I can't wait to see your doll. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, stina!
    can you believe this?
    i found myself yesterday thinking :"what will the doll's dress look like?"
    lovely pictures with the snow! here it's raining bad since tuesday..

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is so pretty with the snow! Even though it's been cold you just have to enjoy the beauty of it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pink dress is beautiful! We NEVER get that much snow on the mountains in Australia. It would be good to get the snow melt into the dams though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Stina,
    You have inspired so many, the projects look great!!! Love your smiley face in the snow and I can't wait to see your Annie, her outfit looks so cute. Tooooooo much snow, you must have strong roofs in Sweden!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hearts have been very inspirational to many people! Still have them to be made one day!

    ReplyDelete

Hej!!

So nice to hear from you all... makes my day special...:o)

If I dont reply to your email.. you are probably set as a noreply...
so please see that there is a way for me to contact you...

Stina...:o)
- - -XOX- - -