September 26, 2010

Progress...

 with the YUCK!! :o)

Sewed a lot yesterday.. but it sure takes time.. 
The felt is rather thick... 
so it is hard to work with..  and tough on the hand..
and not the easiest to get nice stitches on...

But last night I had the first part finished 
the light wasn't that good and I was tired ... so more photos later.. 
just a little peek for you!
As you see .. a lot of inspiration ...
from the fabulous designer Sue Spargo...
Have wanted to go a class with her.. 
but since it aint never ever going to happen...
I try it my own way..:O))

I am also trying to use only recycled fabrics, ribbons and pearls...
Just the threads are new... :O))

Well.. back to some sewing!! :o)

14 comments:

  1. Already you have worked some magic and transformed it into something beautiful.
    Love Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little birdie. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've come up with for the wool.
    Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking great so far, Stina; I reckon you're on a winner. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I knew you could turn it into something beautiful!
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that wool...and in Stina colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see you did some beading on your chicken. Gives it an elegant folk art style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what your doing with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy you found out how to change it to a beauty.
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful!!! You are doing a wonderful job. I also like the new header on your blag...all those lovely fabrics :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty Stina! Love the new blog header too -- that sure was fast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Stina
    Not so Yuck now!! Lookin' good! Looking forward to seeing he finished product and I am sure you will make it very pretty!
    Rosie's fabrics are lovely (previous post) Lucky you! I can just imagine somehing lovely and feminine in those beautiful colours - you will be in your element working with them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that pink bird. You are doing great all by yourself. I would love to take a class with Sue too but will probably never get to either.

    ReplyDelete

Hej!!

So nice to hear from you all... makes my day special...:o)

If I dont reply to your email.. you are probably set as a noreply...
so please see that there is a way for me to contact you...

Stina...:o)
- - -XOX- - -