April 13, 2011

Pretty Surprise...

Sometimes you just have no words...
What can you say with wonderful FRIENDS...
surprising you just like this!!!

This arrived in my mailbox day before yesterday....
I spotted the pretty pink ricrac first... and then I remembered ....
The Camera!!!

Am A Blogger Aint I..lol..
daughter thought I was crazy....

Oh my goodness... Pretty pink backing....can you figure out by the quilting........
yepp.. cupcakes.... :o)
Wanna see more...:O))
I just love it...
The fabrics chosen... the colours...
and just the thought of making it for me....

Linda of 
who else.. with such generosity...
made my heart stop beating for a while...
and she just made my day!!!
It is just wonderful..
Makes me smile..
and that means a lot!!

THANKYOU!!! 
Now it hangs in my Kitchen/Living room...
and spreads joy and happiness all day!!!

WOW!! :o)

Otherwise ...
what do happen around here...
THIS!!!
Can you believe all the treasures (read junk) saved... for years... 
and why in the world did I save them..
sure cant remember...
So Viktor...thankyou my slave driver 
... who made me go through every centimeter of my shelf... 
and throw piles of PAPER... 

Oh my... that took us almost all weekend...
so I am finally getting more and more 
organized...:O))

Hooray!!

So see you soon... 
and oh... yesterday ...something pretty in pink came as a surprise 
from Australia...:O))

Love from me...


24 comments:

  1. I love this little quilt , it is adorable in soft pinks and the pattern is so sweet , how lovely of Linda to send this beautiful gift to you .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the quilt says "Stina" for sure. All pink! It is such a sweet gift.
    I know you will feel great when you get your room all organized. I know I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you're happy with your very late gift. It just jumped out and shouted Stina to me the minute I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.Vilken ljuvlig överraskning. Lyckliga du!!
    Kram Gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a wonderful surprise and you really deserves it :) And good luck with your organizing the sewingroom. I should really do some serious decluttering too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would you send Viktor over to help me next. How much does he charge for a clearing out fee? That is a very beautiful gift that you received.
    Love Shirley.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and sweet! You must have been "tickled pink" when you opened it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Stina - it's definitely you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great cupcake quilt - you are so lucky :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely gift!! It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Stina, Your cupcake "PINK" quilt is truly beautiful. Love it too. Linda did a lovely job of creating it. VBG Maybe I ask what those round brown objects are above your bowl of fruit??? VBG Happy Spring. It has finally arrived here in Michigan. Thanks Goodness. Hugs judy

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sure is adorable. and well done Viktor.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful gift! Belated happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty present, just yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That quilt is so cute. What a great gift to receive from a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Du har sån härlig blogg! Man blir så inspirerad! Ja, visst var det kul att Knyppla. Jag fick i går ett nytt mönster att prova av Fröken.

    KRAM

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a thoughtful birthday gift, Stina. The colors shout your name! I just know you'll love and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stina, I told Linda it had your name all over the cute wall hanging. Just the perfect spot, too. You are so much better than me. Linda sent me my PIF and I forgot to take pictures of the pretty ric-rac and wrapping. Opened it as fast as I could.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just beuatiful Stina...Linda has done a fantastic job....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wunderschön, tolle Stoffe und herrliche Farben.
    Liebe Grüße Annerose

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just so cute in pink, Linda is a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  22. It is a really lovely quilt, and a wonderful suprise. Thanks for showing it to us.
    Kisses, Mª José (majogonga)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Förstår Din glädje över den fina kvilten! Grattis!

    ReplyDelete
  24. A beautiful gift .. the quilting looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Hej!!

So nice to hear from you all... makes my day special...:o)

If I dont reply to your email.. you are probably set as a noreply...
so please see that there is a way for me to contact you...

Stina...:o)
- - -XOX- - -