September 26, 2012

Remembering my days in Östersund...

Took me some days to land after my lovely trip to 
John and Louise in Östersund ....

Smiles a lot using my lovely bright and happy
iPad mat!!!


Looking good...right...
and having a nice cup of tea...doesn't make it worse...:0)

Days here are very Autumn like...
Colour changing, foggy mornings and a chilly wind blowing..
Gloves, cap and even my winter jacket 
is on on my walks with Molly!!!


But sometimes the sun shines and days are 
kind of pretty...


Still haven't been up to my sewing room yet...
...since our trip...
Days have been filled with lots of therapy and things to fix!!

Think I will have to kick some butts to get me in there...

But I have sewn some...
Hip hip hooray to me...but more on that another day!!!

Today I thought I would show you some eye candy from 
Louise's home...
And some of her quilts...

Think I have showed this one before...
but I think it can be watched at
Over and over again...don't you think!!

It's from a pattern by Lynda Hall


Amazing!!!

Here's one of her lovely scrappy quilts...
Inspired from one of Bonnie Hunters patterns...


Pheww...these ones are heavy!!!


Ain't this scrappy love...???
If not I think I have gotten everything wrong...
It is a beauty!!

The quilt was inspired from this quilt in one of Bonnie's books...
(Sorry don't remember which one)

She used the middle blocks...

Another quilt was done from the same quilt pattern..
Louise used this time the Jacob's ladder blocks...


I am so amazed of her talent with colour setting
and how beautiful her quilts are...

(Tip...she has a gorgeous fabric stash...;0))))

Do I have to say..
I love this one too...:0)

Wait wait...
The back of the quilt...;0)

Genious use of left over blocks...

Wasn't this something to smile about...
Thought so...
I still do...

And I promise you...
I have more to show...

See you around!!


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos.... That pup of yours is gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Molly is beautiful!!! It's getting colder here too...ugh. Love Louise's quilts so much, especially the baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stina! Looks like you and Louise share fantastic taste and talent in creating gorgeous quilts! :0) Can't wait to see what you've started stitching. Enjoy your walks with Miss Molly ... who is a truly handsome doggy! :0) Bear Hugs! KRIS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so enjoyed all your photos. Those are beautiful quilts, a lovely dog, and great scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoyed your quilt tour beautiful bright quilts. glad you are on the mend.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, thanks for the nice pictures!!!!!
    The Quilts are so wonderful and great!!!!!!
    My kindest regards for you
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew you would be stitching something and your post is full of interesting quilts and inspiration. Keep up the good work. Wrap up warm and enjoy any sunshine even if it is cold. Only more wet here. Coach.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jag tycker att det verkar som om du och Louise delar kunskapen om att kunna göra fantastiska quiltar! Fantastiska arbeten! Det är så härligt att "se" dig på nätet igen!
    Kramisar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are wonderful quilts...I can't decide which one I like the most...Molly has turned into such a pretty girl...I love that picture! Can't wait til you settle in, start sewing and showing us what you make...your work is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Louise's quilts are gorgeous! Love the Jacob's Ladder one! You are sweet to show them.

    ReplyDelete

Hej!!

So nice to hear from you all... makes my day special...:o)

If I dont reply to your email.. you are probably set as a noreply...
so please see that there is a way for me to contact you...

Stina...:o)
- - -XOX- - -