January 9, 2013

Maricas Christmas gift...

This one I made for Marica...

For her I chose another colour palette...
thought of throwing in some black...:0)
But NAHHHH... I added pink instead...lol

Pattern from Chestnut Junction for this one too...

Love the reindeer on this one...:0)

Mostly fabrics from Holly Holderman
and I think the line is called Penelope

I had so much fun making these little two stitchery quilts
Yesterday's post for Louise
and today's post for Marica...

Having some issues with my google+
and I am set as a no reply on most blogs...
I do know this...but it's how google+ works to minimize spam

Will be back with this on a later post!
See you soon

---xox---
 

12 comments:

  1. Hey Stina! Lovely gifts you made for Marica and Louise ... lucky friends they are! :0) It's so wonderful to see you creating again and I'm enjoying seeing your gorgeous photos ... happy stitching! :0) Bear Hugs! KRIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. woowwww very nice gift!
    Kisses, Emanuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stina, another beauty!!!!! Your friends are so lucky. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ach die sind ja wunderschön, toll hast du das gemacht.
    Liebe Grüße und alles Gute im neuen Jahr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again Thanks for your lovely xmas gift :) Love it!
    hugs from me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Stina !! Your two quilts are gorgeous !! You have very well worked !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Stina, I love this quilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lika fin har du gjort denna.Underbar!!
    Kram Gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both your quilts. I am sure that your friends did too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Stina. I am in awe of your quilting ... wish I could stipple like you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous and gorgeous....lucky ladies to recieve these!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Marica's quilt too. You have such pretty fabrics in your stash.

    ReplyDelete

Hej!!

So nice to hear from you all... makes my day special...:o)

If I dont reply to your email.. you are probably set as a noreply...
so please see that there is a way for me to contact you...

Stina...:o)
- - -XOX- - -