February 10, 2009

My January finishes...

Totally forgot to show my finishes for January...
So just a quick post ... :)
to show May Britt and Kris that I havent totally forgotten my manners!!!

Have made so many of these little pillows from Lynette Andersons pattern " A trio of Greetings" ... and for Colleen I just had to try another way to use it...
so I made a little wallhanging from scraps ...
...and a little pincushion too...

And here comes another little pillow ...yepp the same pattern.. ;)
but for Linda this time...
and for this one I just had to try another colour... :)
Think this one was my seventh... must take a break with them...lol...
but they are so fun to make!!!!
EDIT: Still behaving...these gifts were made before my finger went crazy again... :)

Tomorrow I hope I will have a little finish for February!!!!! :)

Three more days left at worktraining...
after that I hope for some rest for the finger and me...
But who knows what will happen???

Take care out there in the big big world...

19 comments:

  1. I love your little birthday pillows. What a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your finishes are fabulous! I love them. Good luck with the remainder of your worktraining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects are lovely! So sweet!
    I really hope your finger will get back in business soon:o)
    Take care:o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all but I especially love the little pincushion with the blue doily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little pincushion--so tiny little blocks. The Birthday cushion is such a cute gift. I am hoping you will get some rest for your finger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love LOVE my little birthday gifties! They are so cute! I thank you so much for making my day special :o) And I never had a homemade pincushion before! Just the good old store bought strawberry/tomatoe one that everyone has. So it was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love how different those little pillows are - you are such a clever girl. Hope you are not overdoing with your sore finger. Take care and be a good girl *s*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job Lady!!! can't wait to see the February finish.... Love the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh they are gorgeous Stina- as usual! : ) I had seen the prezzies on the other end on the blogs of the recipients and loved them! Can't wait to see more! You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet little pillows. By the looks of things your finger must be feeling better. Just don't over do;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow Stina... I love the first one!!!!!!
    hugs and kisses
    fiorella

    ReplyDelete
  12. How very pretty, Stina. And even though pink is my favorite color, I don't know which one I like best.
    Hope your finger is feeling better every day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, first time visiter. It's always a surprise to visit a blog for the first time. I think you work is truly lovely. We all do different works, different styles and yet we do the same thing...quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all of your projects...and I'm wondering if you quilted the "Give Thanks" block in your blog header with perle cotton?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the wallhanging and the pincushion!!! These are such wonderful gifts, your friends are lucky that they have you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your little stitcheries and the girls will love them too. So very adorable, what a neat idea. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty and sweet - just like you :)

    Hugs - karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. What sweet stitcheries -little lovelies

    Hugs - Karen

    ReplyDelete

Hej!!

So nice to hear from you all... makes my day special...:o)

If I dont reply to your email.. you are probably set as a noreply...
so please see that there is a way for me to contact you...

Stina...:o)
- - -XOX- - -