December 12, 2009

Been at home ...

with a nasty cold since Tuesday......
finally better today...

Mum have been here for her X-ray...
so now we just have to wait for Doc´s orders...
and hope for the best.
Otherwise nothing big have been created at my place..
just small little things...

I decided to celebrate my two years of blogging and 300 posts..
and I have made a little something for
a winner...

Been a little sneaky here..
think I like to have it that way...
I love all your comments and Im happy with that..
I dont need to have thousands of readers...
so I have counted comments from the three last posts..
...since my two years day...
Today Viktor helped me out...with a little cheering on from his buddies
...Albin and Lukas... :o)

Some got as much as three votes in the tin...
one for every comment made...
then we took a little pause....
No .. we did draw the winner before tea... ;o)
just teasing a little...
Oh... that was a nice little break..
Are you curious who won????

Ok..
It is someone who have a Passion for something..
She loves to applique... :o)
And her name is...

Carrie.. :o)

So Carrie...
if you see this...
please email me with your address... :o)

I want to thank you all for still visiting me after two years of
various attempts made in the quilting department...
Your comments means all to me..
Without you
I wouldn't keep on doing this..
So thank you  all my friends out there!!!
You are my Rays of Sunshine!!!
:o)

12 comments:

  1. Boy are you a wise one! I loved this giveaway and had been thinking about doing this same thing! (notice I said you were wise!) Hee!
    Congrats to Carrie!!
    Hope you get feeling well soon...being sick during holidays is no fun especially with all the things to do and excitement of the season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary, Stina! It's so nice to know you!
    And congratulations to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stina

    hope you are feeling on top of the world real soon.. colds aren't a great deal of fun!!

    Happy blogiversary to you : )


    Lissa
    Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling better, Stina!
    Congrats on your Blog Anniversary, as well!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your blogaversary Stina and congratulations to Carrie for having her name drawn by the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to do a giveaway and congratulations to Carrie.

    Happy you're feeling better. Being sick is no fun at all, especially during the holiday season.

    Stay warm and well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you Stina for 300! Hope you are feeling better. I hate getting sick :o( And also congratulations to Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I do hope you feel better Stina! Congrats on your 2 years! That is awesome! I have enjoyed reading the past year or so I have been blogging!
    Get well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are feeling better. Congartulations with 300 th post and 2 years blogging

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear your feeling better. Hoping for the best for your mom.
    Boy, do I like it when you are sneaky and your son draws my name out. Yippee! Thanks so much. Can't wait to get my surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary! Hope you are feeling better and that there is good news for your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Belated Congratulations, Stina. You must have started your blog just before me, but I've only managed 200 posts. So glad we did though or we'd never have 'met'! Making new friends has been one of the joys of blogland for me. Take care.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Hej!!

So nice to hear from you all... makes my day special...:o)

If I dont reply to your email.. you are probably set as a noreply...
so please see that there is a way for me to contact you...

Stina...:o)
- - -XOX- - -